In the Hebrew language the word Hesed is used to describe "God's loving kindness--the consistent, ever-faithful, relentless, constantly pursuing, lavish, extravagant, unrestrained, one-way love of God. It is often translated as covenant love... [and] it refers to a sort of love that has been promised and is owed--covenant love" (Doctrine, Mark Driscoll and Gerry Breshears).
This is where you can find some of the more popular faith related posts and series
Blog Reader Favorites...
- Live Near to Jesus
- Navigating the Gray
- What's in Your Hand?
- Called to the Orphan
- Modern Day Slavery
- A Letter to Future Fathers of Daughters
- Fairy Tales, Princesses, and Entitlement Issues
- God Doesn't Use Perfect Women
- The Most Important Question a Person Can Ask When Studying the Bible
Places I've Been Featured...
- Pursuit: Vertically and Horizontally
- Encouragement Through Hospitality
- Stewarding Our Season of Singleness
- 5 Things Singleness has Taught Me
- Confidence Through Christ's Standard of Grace
Other Published Works...
Favorite Ministries of Mine...
Trying to locate a great church in your area? Check Out Acts 29.