December 31, 2015

Recent Reads

The Homemade Kitchen by Alana Chernila. A new staple cookbook to add to any kitchen shelf--the latest from Chernila is up there with classics such as Betty Crocker and The Joy of cooking in my opinion. The author walks her readers through the steps to getting spot-on dishes that everyone will enjoy. Alongside her recipes Chernila also offers up inspiring stories about her own journey in the kitchen while encouraging her readers to keep it simple and to do the same for their own cooking journeys.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.