April 15, 2015

2015 || March Progress, April & May Goals


I'm not even half-way through the year, and already I feel like I haven't been too diligent with these monthly goals. Instead of reviewing what I was intending to do last month, let me just jot down what I hope to accomplish by the end of May...
 
|| Career
  • Make summer income plans
  • Continue applying for full time teaching positions as they come up
  • Launch teaching blog

|| Spiritual

|| Blogging
  • Get back on track with a blogging schedule ----> figure out and carve a specific time to give this the time and attention I want to
  • Give the blog a bit of a facelift (new design)
  • Catch up on my favorite blogs and bloggers

|| Stewardship
  • Discern financial goals and budgeting priorities ----> particularly a car
  • Make student loan payments

|| Wellness
  • Come up with new workout regiment
  • Drink more water 
  • Establish morning routine 

|| Other
  • Try out two new recipes
  • Do 1 craft or sewing project

2 comments :

  1. Great goals, Natalie! I like the new blog header! Looking really good!
    I look forward to your upcoming posts! I've missed your blog! I've been a bit absent myself!
    Awesome that you studying Isaiah! I went through Philippians for 2 months and loved doing a deep study (I have not taken that long on a single book before). I am now contemplating Colossians vs one of the minor prophets.
    Any specific plan you'll be using for paying off your loans and saving up for a car? Did you end up reading all of Total Money Makeover? I am currently doing the snowball debt plan for one of my school loans. It's a slow process, but it feels nice to start seeing the principal decrease a bit every month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Isaiah! Are you going verse by verse? What is God teaching you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.