March 4, 2015

2015 || February Progress, March Goals

Flipping the calendar to March is always a welcoming sight for my eyes. A small sign that spring cannot be far away and that the snow will be gone sooner than later. This last February wasn't productive in the least (I blame it on a new job adjustment and winter blues), so I won't even bother going over last months goals since many of them are carried over into this month's.
 
|| Career
  • Update resume and portfolio
  • Continue applying for full time teaching positions as they come up
  • Launch teaching blog

|| Blogging
  • Get back on track with a blogging schedule--figure out and carve a specific time to give this the time and attention I want to
  • Give the blog a bit of a facelift (new design)
  • Catch up on my favorite blogs and bloggers

|| Stewardship
  • Discern financial goals and budgeting priorities
  • Arrange student loan payment plan

|| Wellness
  • Come up with new workout regiment
  • Drink more water 
  • Establish morning routine and night routine

What are your goals or something you're looking forward to this month?

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on the new job! I am sorry I have been pretty absent on visiting your blog (or even my blog for that matter!) and am excited to catch up a bit! Congrats on the job!!! Be forgiving of yourself with February… It was indeed a busy month (starting a new job can be chaotic!) for you, so I think it is totally wise that you put some goals on the back-burner for a month! I hope you're able to relax in the evenings after work (maybe with some tea and a nice-smelling candle?).

    How did you like the books you read in Feb? If you're planning on blogging about them, then disregard the question and I'll wait until you post it :) I really liked Women of the Word and am now studying Philippians using Jen Wilkin's 5P method and it's rocking my world. I never thought I'd love cross-references and comparing different translations so much!! I had relied on Bible studies and devotionals for a long time, so it is awesome to dig deeper and learn tools to better understand the Bible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.