Flipping the calendar to March is always a welcoming sight for my eyes. A small sign that spring cannot be far away and that the snow will be gone sooner than later. This last February wasn't productive in the least (I blame it on a new job adjustment and winter blues), so I won't even bother going over last months goals since many of them are carried over into this month's.
- Update resume and portfolio
- Continue applying for full time teaching positions as they come up
- Launch teaching blog
- Continue studying the book of Isaiah
- Read: Living the Gospel in the Grey: The Art of Coming Alongside, by Rob Schrumpf, Teach Us to Want: Longing, Ambition, and the Life of Faith, by Jen Pollock, and Women of the Word, by Jen Wilken
- Get back on track with a blogging schedule--figure out and carve a specific time to give this the time and attention I want to
- Give the blog a bit of a facelift (new design)
- Catch up on my favorite blogs and bloggers
- Discern financial goals and budgeting priorities
- Arrange student loan payment plan
- Come up with new workout regiment
- Drink more water
- Establish morning routine and night routine
What are your goals or something you're looking forward to this month?