The first two months of the year are hands down the hardest for me--a result of a combination of many small things, so a small part of me is happy that January has come and gone and there are a only a handful of short weeks to live through in this month.
One joy to celebrate though is that about a week ago I got hired as a teachers aid, which I'm thankful for, but as the season for hiring full time teachers is right around the corner, I would appreciate any and all prayers from you!
Here were January's goals and the progress I made (crossed them off as I went)...
-Launch teaching blog
-Set up and organize prayer journal for 2015
-Prioritize a specific time to write
-Skype chat with another fellow blogger friend
-Discern financial goals and budgeting priorities
-Drink more water
I feel like starting a new job and the stresses that come with that put many of last months goals on hold, so many of them made it on to this months list...
- Continue applying for full time teaching positions as they come up, and pray through all the stress and fear that brings with it
- Launch teaching blog
- Continue studying the book of Isaiah alongside the book of John throughout the upcoming season of Lent
- Read: The Holy Wild: Trusting in the Character of God, by Mark Buchanan, Pursue the Intentional Life, by Jean Fleming and Women of the Word, by Jen Wilken
- Set up and organize prayer journal for 2015
- Get back on track with a blogging schedule--figure out and carve a specific time to give this the time and attention I want to
- Give the blog a bit of a facelift (new design)
- Discern financial goals and budgeting priorities
- Arrange student loan payment plan
- Come up with new workout regiment
- Drink more water
- Establish morning routine
What are some of your goals this month?