If you're a regular here on the blog, you know the drill: Each year I compile a list of the books I plan to read throughout the year (I tend to come out around 35-40 each year; usually a book per week). To see lists from previous years see here. I'll cross them off as I go, and add those I randomly pick up throughout the year.
(Christian) Spiritual Growth & Living...
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds, by Jen Wilkin
- Living the Gospel in the Grey: The Art of Coming Alongside, by Rob Schrumpf
- Mortal Beauty, God's Grace: Major Poems and Spiritual Writing of Gerard Manly Hopkins, by Gerard Manly Hopkins
- The Divine Conspiracy: Rediscovering Our Hidden Life in God, by Dallas Willard
- Teach Us to Want: Longing, Ambition, and the Life of Faith, by Jen Pollock
For My 2015 Words...
- The Holy Wild: Trusting in the Character of God, by Mark Buchanan
- Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Intentional Living in a Chaotic World, by Tsh Oxenreider
- Pursue the Intentional Life, by Jean Fleming
- Make it Happen, by Lara Casey
Novels and Stories Alike...
- Gilead by Marilynn Robinson
- 1948, by George Orwell
- The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
Career Growth Oriented Books...
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, Seth Godin
- Your Child's Strengths: A Guide for Parents and Educators, by Jennifer Fox
- Ecoliterate: How Educators are Cultivating Emotional, Social, & Ecological Intelligence, by Daniel Goleman
What books are you looking forward to reading this year?