July 11, 2014

Emotions: Friend or Foe


Women and their emotions. 

A mere four words in and already it feels too messy of a topic to tackle.

And personally,
     A. I haven't a clue where to start, and...
     B. Nor do I make a great candidate for someone who has their emotions in check all the time.

(Hello, I'm Female... half the time I don't  even understand myself.)

Emotions are not the source of our problem, but rather a greater indicator of the source, our hearts. Emotions in their varied forms, are thermometers keeping the readings on the heart's temperature. In fact they're not really as much of a problem as we've made them out to be.

Check back  for more of July's upcoming series! Posts will be added here as we go...

Further Resources...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.