June 18, 2014

Quotable

I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that were concrete, like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was... And I think that's why she also struggled with love. She couldn't touch it. She couldn't hold on to it and make sure it never changed. ~Carrie Ryan in The Dead-Tossed Waves
A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning. ~Unknown
I’m never gonna wait that extra twenty minutes to text you back, and I’m never gonna play hard to get when I know your life has been hard enough already. When we all know everyone’s life has been hard enough already, it’s hard to watch the game we make of love, like everyone’s playing checkers with their scars, saying checkmate whenever they get out without a broken heart. ~Andrea Gibson
I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. ~ Joan Didon
And when it started to get dark, you pointed to the sky, and told me there was a star for every thing you loved about me. ~Laura Oliver
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~J.K. Rowling

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.