May 22, 2014

Confessions of a Single, Christian Girl


Confessions of a Christian, Single Gal (or Girl) is an ongoing series on just my thoughts of the topics of dating/courtship/whatever-you-wanna-call-it, singleness, relationships, and guys from of course the perspective of being a Christian, single girl. Hence the title... I'm sure you're thinking, "Well, duh." (Humor me)

Just to note though, I do not claim I know it all when it comes to these topics, and I do have moments where I stick my foot in my mouth just like Jesus' disciple Peter. So you'll have to give me grace in those crazy moments, deal? 

2 comments :

  1. I heart this series! I really learn a lot from your wisdom, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.