December 16, 2013

Christmas Blessings


I'm taking the next couple weeks off for all the Christmas festivities, but I wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and that there would be many blessings to come in the New Year!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. ~Isaiah 9:6-7

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well! Have a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year to you! I'll be taking a blog break too, my daughter is due with her second child tomorrow. I pray we will both enjoy our time away, and come back rested and refreshed.

    Blessings!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.