November 15, 2013

November Favorites

November Favorites

November Favorites via heartstirrings

Let's Start with Products: 1. Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate. I'm a chai freak, but most mornings I don't have time to make them the "traditional" way. Microwave it is, and this makes that possible for me. 2. As we're moving close to the holiday season, it's time to rock the glitter nails. My favorite color is timeless rubies from CoverGirl, and contrary to the picture here, on my nails it dries this pretty rose gold. A couple of weeks ago my sister and I swung by T.J. Max. I had forgotten how awesome that place was, because I ended up snagging a favorite perfume of mine from True Religion for a third of the price: WIN! Full size: DOUBLE WIN! 3. Finally, I've brought out all my Christmas-y scented candles, because I am of the belief that Christmas tree lots smell amazing: Balsam, cedar, and cranberry... there's not a better combo for this time of year. 

To Read Over Your Coffee: Designer Babies, Designer God, On the Commonplace Book, Everyone Knows Better, and because more men need to affirm women like this: Child Birth Made Me Love My Wife's Body More.

Tunes I've Been Jammin' with: Liz Longley, Alex G., Tori Kelly, and the latest album from Sara Bareilles.

9 comments :

  1. Love that CoverGirl color - or it sounds awesome. Now I'll just have to take a look at those fun holiday shades and pick some up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm drooling over Essie's collection for winter that just came out, so you may just give their line a look soon.

      Delete
  2. Nice job on the perfume!;) I am so ready for holiday candles. I loved all those illuminating reads and will be checking out the tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...I do love me some chai! If the friends of mine who make it get back at it again, I need to get some Kurdish Mountain Chai to you. You'll be in love at the first sip!
    I've been needing some perfume recommendations! I have the hardest time finding ones that don't smell like my Grandma on me...I won't mind smelling like a Grandma when I am one, and I loved the way my Grandma smelled. But you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm! Sounds delicious!

      This scent is a mixture of floral, apple, and a little musk. So it's feminine, but warm and fresh.

      Delete
  4. I agree about the smell of Pine tree lots! Love it!!! We burned some pine needles in the fire the other night and I was so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that chai stuff!! Its soooo delicious. That reminds me, I need to get some more the next time I go to the store...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looooved that article on childbirth making that man love his wife's body more. read it a few months back. so good.

    p.s. i love how you describe yourself as a chai freak. i've always liked it, especially in the fall or winter months, but lately i've been getting more friendly towards it. hahaha. one way to put it...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.