November 25, 2013

Harvest of Thanks


Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! ~Psalm 107:1
If I have enjoyed the hospitality of the Host of this universe, Who daily spreads a table in my sight, surely I cannot do less than acknowledge my dependence. ~G.A. Johnston Ross   
Remember God's bounty in the year.  String the pearls of His favor. ~Henry Ward Beecher 
Praying that you all have a restful, peace-filled, joyful thanksgiving break and celebration this week. May your blessings and offerings of thanks to the Father spread in abundance! 

9 comments :

  1. the same to you my sweet, sweet friend!

    and btw i totally asked santa to get me that book a million little ways for christmas. yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA! Tell me how you like it once you've read it =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you and the same to you!

    I am thankful for YOU! Your Bible-centered posts are soul-searching and challenging. Thank you for using your blog to bring glory to God by teaching about Him. You have a great ability to teach and I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie! Thank you for your prayers, you are in mine as well. I hope you will have a fun and safe Thanksgiving, with loved family and friends.
    Thank you for your blog-friendship :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful verse and beautiful quotes. I hope that you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Hope you enjoy a blessed and special holiday, Natalie - wishing you and yours a great Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes to the Johnson Ross quote. That perfectly sums up how I've felt during this Thanksgiving/harvest season. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and returning those prayers of restfulness and abundance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.