October 31, 2013

October Favorites

Happy All Hallow's Eve! Or Reformation Day. Or Halloween. Or Thursday if you choose not to recognize any of those as legit holidays. I'm popping in this classic movie, cider in hand, and enjoying my early weekend. Here have been my favorites from surfing the web this month...



I don't think I've seen a cuter get-well pick-me-up gift as this one. Who wouldn't feel a little bit better after receiving it? And for the friends who aren't under the weather, but could use some fall cheer: Autumn in a Jar.

Did you carve a pumpkin this week yet? Don't throw away those seeds! Instead, make them into a tasty snack!

Finally, this guy's music has been such a blessing and reminder of the Father.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Natalie! Happy Halloween to you! (I also have a Peanuts photo on my blog today!)

    My husband loves pumpkin seeds, so we always gut a few pumpkins to roast in the oven. It's a Halloween ritual, love it! Thank you for sharing your web surfing finds with us...you keep me current!
    Have a fun day :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I just want to bake some banana bread, fly to your house, hug you tight and kiss your cheeks! THANK YOU doesn't do justice to my gratefulness to you. It just doesn't. But today, I guess it will have to do.

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.