September 25, 2013

September Favorites

Keeping it short this month, because frankly I have had little to no time to read or explore online. Or to shop. Just staying very much on the go with observing classrooms, writing lesson plans, and driving. Man I hate driving now. I feel like a carpool mom... with no kids.

September Favorites


My face loves these cleansing wipes from Pacifica. I think it has something to do with the coconut water in them. Also, I picked up an Almay Liquid Lip Balm last week, and being a lip balm junkie, of course I love it. It's like taking a lip balm and making it into lip gloss and putting a slight tint in it. All I know is it makes me feel slightly more glamorous... but without me giving up my hydrated lips. 

Autumn means more trips to Starbucks, since I sorta give them up in the summer months, but I always return come chillier weather, and my craving for their caramel spice ciders. Be warned though, they're incredibly sweet, so if that's not your thing you might wanna skip it. I picked up these chocolate covered pomegranate pieces, and they're a dark chocolate lover dream.

Hannah, who BTW finally got on Pinterest recently, so be a dear and follow her, picked me up this candle for my birthday from Trapp in Wild Currant. The perfect scent for the end of summer as we move into fall and get all the apple, pear, and pumpkin scents.

Finally, some good reads from the blogging world this last month: Seeing a Woman: A Conversation between a Father and Son, So I Write, and Transitions Into...?

5 comments :

  1. Hi Natalie! My daughter just texted me that Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks, and the carmel hot chocolate. Love that! I could leave the Pumpkin Spice though. Not crazy about vegetables in my coffee :)

    Happy Fall!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya =) Some years I love the pumpkin spice drinks, and other years I hate them. Weird, huh?

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I have never succombed to the Starbucks seasonal drinks! Maybe I will have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, now I'm hungry for Starbucks. :) Those wipes sounds dreamy, too! I'm weirdly obsessed with stuff like that for my hands. Not necessarily lotions, but citrusy/coconutty soaps and cleansers. I may or may not be slightly in love with rubbing the lemon juice on my hands after squeezing it into my water at restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling you'll really like these then! They're at Target ;)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.