September 5, 2013

My Makeup Picks Going into Autumn


I love that with fall on the horizon comes my renewed energy for my nail polish addiction. (I'm not into taking the time to paint my nails during the summer months, but come September I'm sneaking the bottles into my cart. For the autumnal months I'm loving moss and hunter greens (such as Revelon's Spanish Moss), grays with a slight purple color to them (L'Oreal Greyt Expectations), and deep, deep, wine reds (L'Oreal Haute Couture).

Maybelline's Color Tattoo line makes creating eye "looks" (is that the technical term?) half as easy now. These two colors, Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk, are lovely for this season.

You know me and my love for lip balms, so I'm giving a thumbs up for Pacifica's Color Quench Jumbo Lip Tints, especially this one in blood orange. Super moisturizing and super healthy for your lips too (i.e. natural ingredients).

Your turn! Any fall favorites that are beauty related? Or what are your favorite nail colors to sport throughout this season?

8 comments :

  1. I love these colors! I'm still in denial that fall is coming, though I'm afraid after this week the weather will be cooling off here, maybe once it does I'll have to pick a few of these things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall and winter nail polish colors are the best in my opinion =)

      Delete
  2. I recently bought a bottle of slate gray nail polish. I love it, and I think it will be perfect for fall. I'm a fan of plum colors too, and teal. I love jewel tones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Jewel tones are what goes best with my coloring, which is why I'm way more into makeup/fashion in fall, and then definitely in winter.

      Delete
  3. Hi Natalie! I love purples and plums and dark reds. Love fall too.

    I think Emily's on to something with the silver polish. That sounds fun! I'll have to look at those wine reds, it sounds right down my alley :)

    Happy Monday!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just recently started using "eye tattoo." Had a few for a while but hadn't been wearing eye shadow, so they were just gathering dust. The one that has been my fave so far is a golden/yellow one - it was GORGEOUS and made the eye "pop."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use mine as bases/primers and then use powder shadows over them. The makeup lasts all day... no joke.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.