September 30, 2013

Just a Little Something I've Been Working On...

The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become – because He made us. He invented us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be. . . It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own. ~C.S. Lewis
I had the pleasure of putting words to a small writing project over the summer, a foreword for my good friend, David, and his new e-book. I'm sure I echo his same hope that it will bless and encourage you in some small way or another. Be sure to check out his blog, Offset Innocence here, and for more on his book here, which you can download for free at the moment.

6 comments :

  1. Wow Natalie! I am so excited for you!! What an honor. I will download this for sure. What a heart you have for the Lord, and I know you have lifted me up, so I know why David wanted you to help him.

    It's a good Monday, isn't it?? Yay for you :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Ceil! I love your heart for the Lord too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That is a big deal! Hope his book goes viral and you write your own ebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No plans of writing my own book though... yet! Maybe someday though =)

      Delete
  3. How neat is this, girl! I downloaded it, and I'm anxious to start reading through it. Mostly because I've been led into Matthew in my personal devotions, along with David Platt's Exalting Jesus in Matthew commentary, and I'm being so blessed by this study. So this is timely for me, and I'm excited to add it to my reading and devotion time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.