August 21, 2013

DIY Roundup: Hair Accessories

With classes starting back up again I need to fill the crafting void-side of me, but I don't know about you, but when there are enough "big" things taking up my time, I'm far less inclined to start any big project. I want gratification pretty quickly, which is why I've been making a few new headbands and some embellished bobby pins... it may even motivate me to try out a few of the hair tutorials that have been sitting on my Pinterest board. Here are the couple I've gotten done so far...


And here are some tutorials to check out to make your own...

4 comments :

  1. AH These are adorable!! I'm going to have to check them out in further detail later. And I'm like you -- I always want to have projects going on but feel like I can't start anything big if I have other commitments. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie I LOVE these!! These are so darling! Perfect crafting fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie! I think doing craft projects is such a stress reliever. You can just focus on making pretty things, and shut out the world for a while.

    Love your tutorial list too. So helpful!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.