With classes starting back up again I need to fill the crafting void-side of me, but I don't know about you, but when there are enough "big" things taking up my time, I'm far less inclined to start any big project. I want gratification pretty quickly, which is why I've been making a few new headbands and some embellished bobby pins... it may even motivate me to try out a few of the hair tutorials that have been sitting on my Pinterest board. Here are the couple I've gotten done so far...
And here are some tutorials to check out to make your own...
- Anthropologie Hair Ties DIY (because who spends $12 on hair elastic anyway?!)
- Resin Hair Pins
- (Tasteful) Bejewelled Flower Headband
- Chanel Inspired Pearl Hairpins
- Prepping Fresh Flowers to Wear
- Lauren Conrad's Tutorial for Headbands
- Flower Crown
- Boho Hair Jewelry And...
- Another Boho Headband
- Necklace Headbands DIY