June 24, 2013

What's a Single To Do?

Photobucket
My pastor once gave a sermon on marriage, and honestly the only thing that stuck with me that Sunday was when he explained that "marriage will reenact something" (Darrin Patrick). Ah-ha! This is something I can examine even now as a single. In sifting through all this information and keeping in mind that marriage reenacts, I've personally found that investing in my possible-future marriage really comes down to just five things... and the best part of these five is that even if I never do get married, none of it goes wasted... it's a win-win blueprint whether married or single.

1 comment :

  1. There is great grace in all stages of our lives, single or married. I'm glad you could find a message about marriage in your pastor's talk!

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.