June 20, 2013

Let's Stay Connected!

If you've yet to hear the word out on the (blogger) street, Google Reader is pulling the plug in about less then two weeks. If you are following me through Google Reader currently, please make the switch over to Blog Lovin' or Feedly... or whatever other site you're using to keep tabs on my blog. This is all to say if you still wish to still follow my blog... which is totally up to you, but if I have a say in it, I like you. So stick around :)

To get updates on when I post...

Other places you can find me hanging out...

2 comments :

  1. I'm following you on Bloglovin. Why can't Google just keep things the same? Geez. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn google. i follow you on fb so i think we're good!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.