May 28, 2013

What's in My Bag? {Tag}

Hand me my purse, will you darling? ~Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's
If there's one thing I'm a big let down on it's tags and awards that get passed on to me. Posting them just always gets put on the back burner... for months... if I even remember at all. So I do want to thank those of you who do tag me, and apologize that I seem to never follow-through with them. It's not that I'm not appreciative, I promise. So here's the What's in My Bag Tag? (Psst... I'm mostly rockin' this purse/bag these day from Target. Seemed really summery to me... and it fits a lot of extra stuff I drag to friend's houses during the break as well.)

Sweetheart Compact Mirror/ Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation/ Tuscon Blood Orange Perfume Roll On/ Kimono Rose Roll On Perfume/ Random Dental Floss Sample/ Hair Ties+Bobby Pins/ SuperStay Concealer from Maybelline/ Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Travel Towelettes/ Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets/ Burts Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil/ Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm/ L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm/ Color Whisper/ Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear and The Rocket Mascara/ Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens/ L'Oreal Extra Intense Eye Liner/ Pixi Early Bird Palette/ Eco Tools Essential Eye Brush Set/ Random Blushers/ Makeup Bag from Paperchase

Hand Sanitizer/ Tylenol/ Tissues/ My *awesome* low-tech cell phone/ Pacifica's Body Butter in Tuscon Blood Orange/ Peanut Butter Crackers/ Orbit Gum/ Pens/ Keys/ Wallet

True to my inner nerd, I carry book at all times/ Planner/ Fold-up Umbrella I never use because it's too much of a hassle to get back together/ Fold-up mesh bag thing... which has proven really useful when I've gone a bit crazy at the library and need to get all the books to my car. 

You know what else I'm not great at? Tagging more people. If you'd like to blog about your bag/purse, leave me a link in the comment section, and I'll be sure to check it out =) Or let me know what the oddest thing you keep in your purse with you if you'd like!

7 comments :

  1. love your wallet! such a pretty color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... although, if you were to open in up you'd find that it's practically falling apart now. Five years is a good life span for a wallet... but I think I may need a new one soon.

      Delete
  2. Cute bag from Target. Love that store. :)

    Gotta' love Burt's Bee products. Yes for another girl who carries hand sanitizer. :) And hooray for carrying a book - some of my bags are big enough to hold books and I love that. For book lovers, it's a must to have a big enough purse.

    Fun post, Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rissi! I'm not one for small bags... I mean you never know when you might get stuck somewhere and need reading material while you wait! =D

      Delete
  3. It seems you like blood orange scented things :) It's awesome how much that bag can fit inside! I like having a purse big enough to carry a planner and book too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pacifica makes some really great scents... blood orange being one of my favorites :) It's an addictive scent.

      Delete
  4. Love it..x planning to do a whats in my bag tag myself on my blog summemories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.