May 24, 2013

Happy End(ish) of May

First, I wanted to thank those of you who participated in the parcel exchange this last month. I hope you had fun with it and got a few little springtime goodies as well! Please feel free to share a snapshot of what you received on the Facebook wall or Twitter! And now, some link love for the upcoming weekend...

For Encouragement: Story Frames Collective (a video series of amazing stories of redemption), Sticky Substances and the Spirit's Work, Choose Your Own Adventure, and Bravery Used to Be Cool.



5 comments :

  1. Yay for Hunter Hayes new song! I think someone else just recommended it. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, Natalie! And Happy Memorial Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these links! The Beauty vs. Sexuality one was awesome. Great thoughts there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this video and song. What a great message!!! How have I not heard it before?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bummed I missed the parcel exchange last month! Looks like you got some fantastic goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.