May 16, 2013

Four Practical Helps in Practicing Sabbath

Photobucket
At the risk of sounding like a Hallmark greeting card, many of us are so rushed that we fail to notice the hints of beauty all around us. We don’t stop to enjoy the field of sunflowers in front of us or the crimson-purple sky at sunset. We’re often too busy to stop and talk with a neighbor or take time to just breathe deeply. Each day, God brings beauty into our lives. But when we’re focused on accomplishing more instead of enjoying that which we're doing and who we're "doing life" with, we miss out on those daily beauty reminders, and our lives will be lacking a richness which is ours for the taking.

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.