April 11, 2013

Sabbath is the Norm, Not an Indulgence

Photobucket
C.S. Lewis had this analogy he once shared about how we live life here on earth in the shadowlands. We live in the reality of things yet to be... pilgrims wondering through the shadows, our hearts and souls aching to find greater resting place... heaven. The shadowlands were never meant for us to take up residency in. We were not created this place, and deep in our hearts a restlessness whispers it to us.
Today I'm over at Darling Companion talking about delighting in Sabbath and the gift of rest. Come on over to read the rest! (Click Here)

1 comment :

  1. C.S. Lewis' "Narnia" series has to be (possibly) the best children's series ever. I've not read a more powerful Christian analogy series yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.