With spring here, I thought I'd try something fun: a parcel (that's a small package for all you non-Jane Austen reading folks) exchange with my fellow blog friends. Unfortunately, because this does involve other folks, it won't be open to international readers/bloggers. I've got a couple of giveaways to do this summer and fall that I hope you all will participate in, but I don't want to run into problems with setting up people with other people who don't want to pay the extra shipping rates (it's just a bit messy for me to figure out this month). So for my international readers and friends, I'm sorry, but stick around for those giveaways later!
For those of you who would like to join in, here's how this is going to work...
- First, you need to be a follower/subscriber here on the blog, Heart Stirrings, and be a blogger yourself.
- Shoot me an e-mail (email@example.com) or message me on FB or Twitter (but give me your e-mail address and blog link) saying you'd like to participate by THIS Saturday morning, 8 a.m. central time. I'm going to be arranging this during my morning coffee and PW veg out, so it needs to be in my inbox(s) by then. Then later this weekend I'll send you each an e-mail saying who you're partnered with (which will be randomly picked), so then the two of you can e-mail one another your mailing address.
- You get two weeks to put together your parcels (April 21st). Think along the lines of what are some of your favorite spring treats and goodies (a favorite nail polish, tea, journal, stationary, sweet, etc.) or check out the blog of the person you're partnered up with for ideas of what they might like. Keep it around the $10-15 budget range. Wrap it all up with a handwritten note (because can we just agree that we all like receiving those?).
- Mail your parcel during the week of April 21-27.
- Share your parcel with all of us by tweeting/instagraming a picture or blogging about it (leave a link below!)