So apparently there's this whole thing with Google Reader becoming extinct in a few short months. I've also read up though that somehow this doesn't affect Google Friend Connect though, so if that's how you choose to keep up to date with this blog, then I think you're safe... no worries. However, if you follow via Google Reader, here are a couple of ways to stay in the loop with postings and updates... (and myself)...
- Follow via Bloglovin or... feedly... apparently feedly is good... but I'm not speaking from experience here.
- When there's a new post, it goes up on my Facebook page
- Sometimes I tweet updates... emphasis on the word 'sometimes' though
- You can add me to your circles on Google+. No I don't put post updates there... but we might be able to arrange one of those video chat things... that could be kinda cool... once I figure out how to do it.
- I love Pinterest.
- If you're a book lover, and prolific reader like myself, we should exchange book ideas and quotes on GoodReads