February 2, 2013

"How Do I Understand Women?"

"How do I understand a woman?"

You don't.

Men don't understand women.

Even angels in the Bible don't understand women (if you study the few interactions they have in scripture).

Heck, as a woman, half the time I don't even understand myself... and that goes for other women I know too.

God seriously is the only one who understands women. And He isn't fully disclosing that knowledge to anyone else. He's keeping it to Himself.

As my pastor is always saying, "She's not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be explored."

The. End.

4 comments :

  1. Haha... that is true. Have you read Staci Eldridge's "Captivating"? She goes into a lot of detail about what it is to be a woman. I love that book! Your post reminded me of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more haha. My friend and I were just recently talking about how we never understand how we reason, but it just makes sense anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yep, that sounds about right :) makes me feel better for when i dont quite understand myself either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love that quote from your pastor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.