January 3, 2013

Stuff I'm Liking


Photography Love: Jamie Schultz and Casa de Lewis

"New" (i.e. new to me) Blogs I'm Enjoying Lots: Ruthie Dean, Reading My Tea Leaves, and Taylor Beede.

The Logic of "Friendzoning" if Applied to the Work Setting (Moral of the Story: There's no logic in "friendzoning." Tweet that boys.) Speaking of guys and relationships: Real Men Don't Text. (You should Tweet that one too.)

Tunes: Chris August Unreleased (free on NoiseTrade) (I've had it on replay for days now, and LOVE it), Josh Groban's single Brave, and Benjamin Dunn and Friends Circus of Love album.

8 comments :

  1. you always find the cutest photography blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'Real Men don't Text' made me smile. :) Fabulous photography by Jamie also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Jamie's website and am downloading the cd now!! Love what I've heard so far! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! I love the "Campfire Song" too! =)

      Delete
  4. I love the article about the Isaiah 54 woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these posts :) you always like such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post Natalie. I loved looking into all these great things!!! you are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the referral, Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.