December 26, 2012

Blog Lookback on 2012 (& Looking Ahead to 2013)

Just a little look back at your (yes, you blog readers) top 12 favorite posts of this year. So to those of you who missed them, then here you go...

Live Near to Jesus

There seems to be the recurring pattern with all the guy/girl relationship posts, so for those of you who like those the most, you'll be happy to know that I've got some more of that coming your way this winter. Some other ideas I've been tossing around and you'll be seeing include... a random acts of kindness blogger challenge, blogging through the bookcases, giveaways (yep! I'm making good on my promise, I'm just a little late), recipes (that could very possibly get you dates... jk... ok, maybe they could.), DIY's, Link Ups with (hopefully) you all, and lots more. Contemplating maybe doing some vlogging... but we shall see. Also, you might have noticed some things being tweeked around here on the blog, one of which is I finally got around to adding the comment thread thing (I know I was really behind with that), so I'm hoping I'll be way better at responding back to your lovely comments and questions now.

4 comments :

  1. i love what you've done with your blog! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've definitely got a theme going there! Sounds like you've got some great things planned! I like the tweaks you've made to your blog design. I've been contemplating making some tweaks of my own for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see what next year brings for you and for your blog. I'm thinking a lot about next year too. I have a feeling it is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to read more, Natalie! All of your posts seem to speak to my heart :) God bless you in this new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.