December 14, 2012

Advent: Fulfillment of the First, Expectancy of the Final

Photobucket
Ever since Adam and Eve had bitten the fruit and the fall, the fracturing of all things and inhabitants of earth occurred, all of creation was waiting. Waiting for a Savior. A Redeemer. The Incarnate Christ, God in human flesh. Creation groaned for this Messiah. For thousands of years they groaned for this King who would come through the bloodline of David. And God wooed. He wooed through the words of the prophets who whispered of this coming King. He wooed through the words of John the Baptist, "Prepare the way... He is coming!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.