December 20, 2012

2013 Reading List


Marking Them Off and Adding More as I Go!
(See last years list here)
  1. Morning and Evening, Charles H. Spurgeon
  2. The Prodigal God: Recovering The Heart of Christian Faith, Timothy Keller
  3. Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us Just, Timothy Keller
  4. The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God, D.A. Carson
  5. Counterfeit Gods, Timothy Keller
  6. The Great Divorce, C.S. Lewis
  7. The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis
  8. Chivalry, Zach Hunter
  9. Gospel Deeps, Jared C. Wilson
  10. Who Do You Think You Are, Mark Driscoll 
  11. A Call to Resurgence, Mark Driscoll
  12. Love Story: The Hand that Holds Us from the Garden to the Gates, Nichole Nordeman
  13. Three Free Sins: A New Perspective on Sin and Grace, Steve Brown 
  14. The Cure, Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol, and John S. Lynch
  15. The Ragamuffin Gospel, Brennan Manning
  16. Jesus > Religion, Jefferson Bethke 
  17. Real Men Don't Text, Michael and Ruthie Dean
  18. Runaway Emotions, Jeff Schreve
  19. So Long Insecurity, Beth Moore 
  20. The Big Story, Justin Buzzard
  21. A Million Little Ways, Emily P. Freeman
  22. Cold Tangerines, Shauna Niequist
  23. Bread and Wine, Shauna Niequist
  24. Surprised by Oxford, Crolynn Weber
  25. Paige Torn, Erynn Mangum

8 comments :

  1. These all sound so good. I've been wanting to read several of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve got "how people grow" on there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't kid around when people give me book suggestions! =D

      Delete
  3. You have a lot of good ones on here...I need to make my own list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've placed 3 of these on hold!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like them when you're done! =)

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a great list! I'm going to have to start compiling my list of books for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.