November 23, 2012

Stuff I'm Liking



#3. Yummy Christmas Treats: Springerle Cookies, Cranberry Mulled Cider, Cranberry Curd, Baked Cranberry and Pecan Brie, and if you're a cookie decorator like myself, highly recommend these tips.

#4. If I did send Christmas cards, I'd pick these (because nothing says warm wishes like a sock monkey people). Other fun printables: Santa's Stationary, Gift tags, Gift Organizer, and Wish List.


#6. A Hot Chocolate Party

#7. A blog I've been in love with for the past couple of weeks: Sayable

#8. And for laughs...

5 comments :

  1. I love those photoshoots. I want a sledding photoshoot! So cute. And that Anthro snow globe is on my list of Pinterest projects that I'm making myself do this holiday season! Great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! How cute are those cards!? :) Love 'em - you totally should send them out, Natalie. Mine are WIP. Hopefully it will all work out. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at hot chocolate party. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i love these kinds of posts :) :)

    the sock monkey cards: adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe those christmas cards are adorable!

    i love when you do these posts natalie!
    great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.