October 12, 2012

Stuff I'm Liking


#2. Photography Love: Dan+Christa, Crystal+Colin, and this adorable photo shoot inspired by It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

#3. Seriously, one of you should take this costume idea and run with it... take a picture for me: I am Mrs. Nesbit!

#4. (New) autumn-comfort food recipes that I made this past month and have my stamp of approval: Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake and Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili,

#5. Front Porch Pumpkin Carving Party from Jenny Steffens

#6. Orange Hot Chocolate with Halloween Peep Marshmallows

#7. I loved Naomi Zacharias's book The Scent of Water. How the Lord's using her and her story are amazing. This is a book you'll definitely want to pick up. She shares a bit of her story in this message here that's worth a listen as well.

#8. Catch up on the current series here... the last post will be up this Monday.

#9. Music on replay: Sierra Hull, Jadon Lavik, and Bethel Worship...

4 comments :

  1. Yummy - that cake sounds tasty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan and christa's wedding photography is just magazine worthy. oh my word.

    the cinnamon roll pumpkin vanilla sheet cake post looks divine! like, need-to-make-it-soon divine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Mrs. Nesbit?! That made me laugh out loud and want to watch Toy Story immediately. And thanks for another great song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta hear this song, have not heard it yet. My daughter when to Tenth Avenue North the other night and Audrey Assad was there, SHE LOVED it!

    I've made pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice cake and up next is maple pumpkin pie:)

    How's school going?

    You know I started classes, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.