October 16, 2012

Dear______,

Dear Coffee, Some days I just wish I could stick my head in the bag and inhale your heavenly scent all day.

Dear 5 Love Languages, I took your test and I pretty much scored even-keel across the board (i.e. I have no love language that's predominate over another). I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but either way I think you were missing a couple of them… like coffee and bookstores, as I firmly believe that's a love language… and sleep. You left out the naps.

Dear Guys, if you want to impress a girl you'll wear pants that actually fit. Not skinny jeans, and definitely not pants that are sagging and showcasing your boxers. Buy a freaking belt dude.

Dear Downton Abbey Season 3, I'm counting down the days *squeal*

Dear People of Facebook and Twitter, could you please take it down a notch on all the politics and cardinal related status/tweets. I'd so appreciate it. Really, I would.

Dear Portfolio and Teacher Program, asdfasdkfjadifuaosdfkjdjhaidfsoadsfak! humpf.... adsklfja...*tears of exhaustion*

Dear Week, When can we end?

6 comments :

  1. I saw a guy today walking (wearing a belt) and he STILL had to hold his pants up when he walked. *SMH* people these days! PS heres a hug for you dear! :)be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I should send all my single guy friends to your blog for all the tips that you leave! Priceless!

    I hope you get everything done and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I remember the portfolio days! Coffee, late nights at the computer, and more coffee. Hope the portfolios go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *laughing* You've got such a great sense of humor! And agreed on the skinny/baggy pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally wish I could do that with coffee too. I need a coffee scented candle or something! Ha! I'm counting down the days to Jan too! DOWNTON!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you again natalie for being that Light and that girl that they need, thank you. can't wait to share this with my daughter, you know we've been having a rough time. i'm so thankful for your blog.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.