September 22, 2012

Stuff I'm Liking

#1. To read with your coffee (or you pumpkin spice latte fans who have been waiting for months for this "monumental" coffee month): 10 Things Young Singles in Romantic Relationships Ought to Know, Friends That Sharpen, and When You Are Finding it Hard to Keep Up.

#2. Speaking of pumpkin spice lattes, if you're a fan, this may be a recipe to try (and then tell me if it's any good): Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes. And another fall treat: Apple Pie Baked in Apples.

#3. OK... I'm just going to confess it, I love The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I do. Especially since Bing-Lee entered the scene several episodes ago.

#4. For the Crafters and Creatives: Autumn Garland, 6 DIY Autumn Decor Ideas Under $6, Mason Jar Candles, and these adorable Tree Stump Coasters.

#5. Autumn Inspiring Photo Shoots: Vintage Airstream Honeymoon and Autumn Dessert Party.

#6. For us college students: 10 Things That Made All the Difference in College

#7. I could sure use an emergency brain for those rougher weeks.

#8. Personally, I would love it if my house smelled as heavenly as Williams Sonoma's store.

#9. The Publishing Process in GIF Form (Too. Funny.)

#10. For Laughter: The Worst Boyfriend Ever, Tripp and Tyler Visit Donald Miller, and Flight of the Conchords.

#11. Music on replay lately: Tin Cup Gypsy, Jamestown Revival, Jess Chalker, and this awesome song...

7 comments :

  1. =D I *am* going to make some of those Mason jar candles one of these days! And those apples--I'm assigning that to *myself* to bring to work the week of Thanksgiving.

    Thanks so much for sharing all of this--the link love type posts are always some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your music recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Lumineers!! Ho Hey is my favorite song my them!
    urmeganmecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love stopping by here for these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love pumpkin spice!? Especially in a Starbucks cup in cupcake form. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you find all this good stuff! I dig it--can't wait to go check these all out---and sending that link to the book to my daughter;)

    those cupcakes, i will make and let you know:o hey, why don't you make em?

    How's school going?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.