August 11, 2012

Things I Want to do with My Kids Someday

Picnics
Bike Rides
Finger Painting
Sidewalk Chalk Art
Random Dance-Offs
Talks About Jesus. A Lot!
Apple and Berry Picking
Two words: Disney World
S'mores Over a Campfire
Ice Skating and Hot Chocolate
Bake and Decorate Cookies
Seashell Hunting on the Beach
 Loads of Play Time at the Park
Have Bing Crosby Magical Chrsitmases
Story Time in The Library or Bookstore
Movie Night! Disney, Pixar, & Popcorn 
Empty Wrapping Paper Tube Sword Fights
Hang Out at The Pumpkin Patch and Take Hayrides
Read Many, Many, Many Books all Piled Up in Bed
Build Furniture Forts with Bed Sheets on Stormy Days
Keep a Journal of Prayers, Stories, and Memories for Each Child
Spend Summer Days Playing Outside with Sprinklers, Water Balloons, & Water Guns
Board Game Night (Goodness Knows You Cannot be a Member of My Family & Not Like Games)
Trick-or-Treating (And Stealing Their Milky Ways When They're Not Looking)
Be That Crazy Parent Who Takes Pictures/Videotapes Everything... at Least for the First Kid

...and so much more.

6 comments :

  1. I love the last point. haha! and I love that the text in your post looks like a tree.

    Great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool.

    Bing Crosby Christmases - yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these are part of my childhood memories. Board games were a must in my family too. Pumpkin patches were the one of the things I missed the most when I moved to the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all! especially building forts on stormy days :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! I have a list of things that I want to do with Raeca this summer and now I want to add some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great ideas--you'll be busy (and busy is so much better than bored!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.