August 13, 2012

Due to the Nature of My Day I have No Clever Titles in Me

Hey! Remember that time when I went crazy and pulled my hair out? Yeah. That was awesome. And today was a repeat of that incident.

If you need me, you can find me on the couch passed out under a mountain of blankets and pillows.

Just don't call unless you want to talk about random, light topics. Like puppies. I can't handle any conversations pertaining to college, money, work, politics, globalization, poverty. etc. I have nothing edifying when it comes to those topics. At least not today.

P.S. I paid the bill for my tuition today.

P.P.S. I bought my textbooks as well. Why are textbooks so much anyway? I bet I could find most of this info from Google. For free. And since when do you need a textbook for PE?!

P.P.P.S. They were out of Milky Ways at Walgreens today. That was the last straw.  

And people wonder why I'm single. It's because I'm broke and I have no chocolate to share. That's why.

11 comments :

  1. Awww. School is ridiculously expensive, and then when you pile on the textbooks it only gets worse. And no milky ways certainly doesn't help! :( Sorry you are having a rough day! I hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reals! And why do we even have to take PE in college??

    P.S. You're so funny. But, I've told you that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me today. ;) I have already paid for university and textbooks and have felt overwhelmed with that many times... now I'm just overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to DO! I got my schedule for Orientation week (which isn't even regular classes) and it is CrAzY! It makes me wonder what "real" weeks will be like... :P

    I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I love that title.
    Second, tomorrow is almost guaranteed to be better. (except one time when I had a exceptionally horrible day, and then the next morning my car wouldn't start - I just laughed (because that's more manly than sobbing), called off from work, and slept)

    PS being single isn't so bad but being single without chocolate - proof we live in a deeply broken world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thing I like you regardless of what your checkbook says :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Under blankets!!??? I can't even imagine that right now with how blazing hot it is here!!

    But I hope you have a better day soon. :) I thought you could rent text books these days..was that not an option for your books? =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember those days. The fact that you don't have chocolate to help cheer you up is enough to depress a person. I hope tomorrow is a little brighter and sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made my day! I've had quite a similar experience. I had to take 3 P.E. classes in college and I had a book for EVERY SINGLE ONE. What a waste of money :P
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should try campusbookrentals.com! For winter quarter this past year, I ended up paying only about $100 for books worth over $400!

    ps: this post cracked me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that last line, i'm sorry to say, was brilliantly hilariously on the freaking spot. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.