My childhood may be over, but that doesn't mean playtime is. ~Ron Olson
If you didn't build forts out of sheets and furniture, then I'm sorry to tell you that your childhood was incomplete friend. And I'd argue you should build forts even as an adult for a few reasons:
- Because you'll easily win best babysitter award if you can make an awesome fort.
- You're never too old to enjoy a good fort.
- Guys, this is a great date night idea. Just add a movie, board games, take out, and dessert. Just sayin'... you may want to jot this idea down for the future. You're welcome.
- Don't waste another weekend evening bored. Invite your friends over and tell them to bring their extra sheets.
- It's good to nurture the inner child from time to time. Keeps ya young.
Here are a couple of our forts... and bear with me with the bad pictures here...
|Fort for one =)|
|And a somewhat larger fort|
|Little reading nook under a table, record player, and a stack of board games/DVDS|
More awesome fort inspiration: Birthday Party Fort and Airstream Outdoors Tent.
And a great gift idea: DIY Fort Kit