July 5, 2012

Dear_____,

Dear guys who don't eat sweets, Please eat the dessert even if you don't like dessert, because it makes us dessert loving girls feel like fatties. Plus, living in a cheesecake-less world is a sad one.

Dear wedding season, Not to be bitter or anything, but I'm looking forward to when you end. It's been a little ridiculous this year.

Dear people who come up with serving sizes, You're killing me, you know that? 3 Oreos?! Who eats just 3 Oreos?!

Dear Neighbors, I love that you bring us fresh bread, rolls, and those AMAZING muffins! Those muffins are divine.

Dear heat wave, I'm officially sick of you. How am I supposed to workout (and work-off all those desserts) when every time I go outside I feel like shriveling up and dying? I guess I could get up at 5 every morning, but even still it's hot then! And to top it off the pool feels like warm bath water too! >:(

Dear guys, Asking someone out over Facebook is getting old. At the very least you should call… especially if you have the girl's number already… and if you don't, ask her for that before you ask her out for dinner.

12 comments :

  1. Haha, I love these! "living in a cheesecake-less world is a sad one" SO TRUE! And the serving sizes -gotta love that one -half a cup of ice cream? Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of these letters made me laugh. I couldn't agree more about the serving sizes! Whenever I have oreos, I probably eat a minimum of 8 cookies. I don't think I could go out on a date if the guy didn't ask me in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I'm totally with you on the "guys who don't eat sweets one." I always heard that the way to a guy's heart was through his stomach and that teenage boys ate a LOT so being the baking lover that I am, I attempted at it myself. I was dissappointed when I found out that some guys just don't eat any desserts at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, these always make me smile.
    Serving sizes are NO fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally feel ya on the serving sizes! How is it possible to eat so little of things that are SO tasty! And I agree with the heat, although I know it's not going to get any better here in AZ until October :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. the heat wave is KILLING ME!!!! guh... it's crazy

    hahahah i love the your last one. so true
    i love your wittiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was great. i feel you on the wedding season... seeing so many of my friends get married has made my wedding hunger increase... which has led to a bit too much pinning on pinterest! i'm ready for this madness to end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun list to read. the serving sizes kill me too..I say oh look..only 100 calories..yea, in i/100 of the cookie. and it is sooo hot here in central Pa.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously!? Guys ask girls out on FB? What is wrong with people??

    Ever since you said you were eating cheesecake, I've been wanting some!! :(

    I need a neighbor who brings me fresh breads. No fair!!
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you're great!!! And your neighbors REALLY bring you fresh bread and such?? !

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 oreos...that's outrageous.

    strangely, we had 3 weddings in march and one in june and one this sunday, but otherwise, no more as far as i know....lol. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.