June 8, 2012

Stuff I'm Liking

#1. Enjoy with Coffee: Everyone Needs Encouragement, This One Thing I Must Do, 4 Reasons Why We Fear, and A Mosaic of Broken Beauty.

#2. For the wedding crazed or lovers of a good a love story or admirer of great photography (take your pick): Hedi & Alex and Jekyll Island Surprise Proposal.

#3. Two sewing projects I'll probably never get around to: Angel Top and Skirt Week.

#4. New series starts Monday =)

#5. Phil Wickham's Singalong 2! If you haven't downloaded it yet (yes, it's free) do it right now! =D

6 comments :

  1. you always find the best photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photography links are.....just...gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie :)
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! i think it's just for fun
    and i love the wedding photos! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie! Love the new blog look. I know, it's been ages since I've been around. Looking forward to your new series, sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That surprise proposal. So stinkin adorable. And the video to go with it. I don't even know these people and I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.