May 12, 2012

Weekend Link Love



Added These Two Things to My Wish List... Emergency Tea Print and Cheese to My Macaroni Pillow


Quotes I'm Loving...
I want God to play in my bloodstream the way the sunlight amuses itself on the water. -Elizabeth Gilbert
Strange as it may seem, I still hope for the best, even though the best, like an interesting piece of mail, so rarely arrives, and even when it does it can be lost so easily. -Lemony Snicket 
Be patient in all that is unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer. -Rainer Maria Rilke
The goodness of Christ explodes my heart. Apart from His quickening grace, my heart would be obliterated by a love so incomprehensible. -Paul Washer

2 comments :

  1. love, love that song! they are so good! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love white chocolate. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.