May 24, 2012

This is Not a Post on Blog Planning

I used to never be one of those bloggers who planned out her posts, and if you're just now hearing about "Blog Planning" (although, I think the more professional term is "Blog Management") I've just introduced you to a whole new world for you to explore on Google today. You're Welcome. 

However, this is not a post on blog planning. I know. You were probably thinking it would be, but in my humble opinion, it seems like a dull topic to write on. 

But, I do plan out series. In advance. Anywhere between 6 months to year. Why so long? I'm lazy, I procrastinate, it gives me more time to think, and it gives me ample time to study/research/brainstorm/"collect another puzzle piece".

I really like "introducing" you to upcoming series. In some strange way it sorta solidifies it for me. So here's your sneak peek for June's series on wilderness and desert seasons.












8 comments :

  1. I like that you do series :) :) I can't wait to see what comes from this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never blog plan! lol. that's probably why i feel like sometimes i get stuck in a rut and i'll have four posts that are all very similar in content. i've tried to plan stuff out before, but i just get lazy and unmotivated and i never follow through to the end! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! excited for the series. this month is the first time i have ever blog planned... and im still not keeping my schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo!!! I'm really excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to "schedule" my blog posts but don't do it out more than two weeks. It seems to work good for more, and a lot of the time, I switch things around anyway. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this series! You do some great writing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to blogging, and have difficulty finding things on blogs. I enjoyed everything you had to say on this page, but don't know how to find other things/articles you've written.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Hi! And welcome to the blogging world =) There's actually several ways to fin more content here on the blog. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "older posts" you'll be able to go back through the blog. Then at the top of the page you'll see the word "Hesed" When you click on it, it'll take you to a new page where I've listed some of the more popular faith related blog posts and series I've written. Two other ways to see more posts are found on the sidebar. Under "I Tend to Blog About..." you'll find a list of topics, and when you click on one it'll show you all the blog posts under that topic. The final way is to go to the bottom of the sidebar where it says "Archives" You can access all my posts by month there. Hope some of this helps! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.