April 21, 2012

Weekend Link Love and Rambling

I've had this guy's new ep on replay...

After seeing this, this, and this... I want a hedgehog.




Home Renovation Stuff I'm Liking: Verse Art, Wood Staining Stairs, and Over the Door Shelves.

Quotes I'm Loving...
Contentment occurs when Christ's strength is infused into my weak body, soul and spirit. To infuse means to pour, fill, soak, or extract... How does God enable us to be content? He infuses contentment into us through His Word. As it seeps into our minds, it transforms us. -Linda Dillow
You cannot amputate your history from your destiny, because that is redemption. -Beth Moore
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. -Unknown
We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming 'sub-creator' and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. -J.R.R. Tolkien

2 comments :

  1. I am making some berry cheesecake muffins this morning - they look yummy!

    As always - fun post, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote by J.R.R. Tolkien! That post about taking studio quality pictures is so cool! I love your link love posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.