April 14, 2012

Weekend Link Love and Rambling

Dave Barnes new album is awesome!


To Read with Your Coffee: For You, My Daughter Love for Orphans Transforms, and if you missed it, I wrote a guest post here this past week.

If you've yet to see this, there's this awesome modern-day series on Hosea's and Gomer on YoutTube

Home Renovation Stuff I'm Liking: Gutter Gardens, Reclaimed Window Coffee Tables, Framed Objects, 34 DIY Headboard Ideas, Magazine Rack, and Old Windows Turned Pictured Frames.

Ultimate Fort and Tent Building: Cardboard Fort/Maze and The Bed Cave


Quote's I'm Lovin'...
...we would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows open and the stars bright. -Unknown
May I a small house and large garden have, and a few friends, and many books, both true, both wise, and both delightful too! -Abraham Cowley
I strongly suspect that if we saw all the difference even the tiniest of our prayers to God make, and all the people those little prayers were destined to affect, and all the consequences of those effects down through the centuries, we would be so paralyzed with awe at the power of prayer that we would be unable to get up off our knees for the rest of our lives. -Peter Kreeft
The Christian gospel is that I am so flawed that Jesus had to die for me, yet I am so loved and valued that Jesus was glad to die for me. This leads to deep humility and deep confidence at the same time. It undermines both swaggering and sniveling. I cannot feel superior to anyone, and yet I have nothing to prove to anyone. I do not think more of myself nor less of myself. Instead, I think of myself less. -Tim Keller

3 comments :

  1. i looooove those different headboard ideas.
    sigh.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie. Thank you so much for the first link "For You, My Daughter." Those words were of great comfort and I think God spoke to me through them. I have an understanding now, even though they are very challenging at the same time. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i LOVE the modern day love stories of hosea and gomer... those are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.