March 24, 2012

Weekend Link Love and Rambling



Grab your coffee and read these: Still Waters, 38 Random Acts of Kindness, True Friendship, 5 Signs Waiting Has Weakened Your Faith, and Studying Maisie.




Quotes I'm lovin'...
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. -Lord Byron
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. -Charles Dickens
Some people look for a beautiful place, others look for a place to make beautiful. -Hazrat Inayat Khan
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. -Unknown
Do you know that nothing you do in this life will ever matter, unless it is about loving God and loving the people he has made. -Francis Chan
"Safe?" Said Mr. Beaver "Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you." -The Lion, The Witch, & the Wardrobe

5 comments :

  1. the article on weakened faith by waiting was just what I needed this morning. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the quote from the lion the witch and the wardrobe! It gives me the shivers :) So neat! I might have to start doing something like this on my blog I really like it and it is neat to know what you have been reading etc :)
    Hope you are doing well!
    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the quote from the lion the witch and the wardrobe! It gives me the shivers :) So neat! I might have to start doing something like this on my blog I really like it and it is neat to know what you have been reading etc :)
    Hope you are doing well!
    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, those are some really great quotes.
    i've always loved the LWW quote about Aslan.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! i have been thinking about that quote from "the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe" the past few days! not sure how i feel about it haha...part of me loves it...and part of me is scared by it.

    also love that dickens quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.