March 10, 2012

Weekend Link Love and Rambling

Been on repeat this week...

Sixpence None The Richer Favorites by Natalie Grimm on Grooveshark

Grab your coffee and read/listen to these: This is a SETUP, Overcome Stress & Anxiety (fast-forward about 27-28 min's in), So, What's Hyssop? and Legalism Rules.

Spring break means DIY's! And March is apparently National Craft Month (Yeah... kinda weird).... Making these candle holders, this book of notes, and [possibly] a bouquet of these.

A free e-book you should download: Core Lies by Sarah Mae

I wish this guy was my weather man! And look at all the good my coffee addiction is doing!

Inner history nerd note to self here: Go see this.

Other fun stuff to check out: Kinfolk's blog (if you've never checked out their magazine and you're into hospitality/entertaining get yourself a copy!), Hand and Cloth, and Beautiful Places to Visit.

Quotes I'm Lovin'...
There must be a divorce between you and sin, or there can be no marriage between you and Christ. -Charles Spurgeon
He's a God of glorious grace. God's grace means that I can rest assured that I'll have everything I need to be what he wants me to be and to do what he wants me to do in the situation in which he's placed me... I'm in Christ and he's in me. This new identity gives me new potential as I face the realities of life in this bent and broken world. God's grace gives me reason to "take heart." -Paul Tripp
Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least. -Johann Wolfgang von Goeth 
In your soul there are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you. -Oscar Wilde 
If I could but know his heart, everything would become easy. -Sense and Sensibility 

3 comments :

  1. Loved the setup blog post! Thanks for sharing. And the beautiful places to visit site really gives me the urge to travel! :) I didn't realize that March is N.C.M., but that gives me a good reason to work on all of my DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness.. that paul tripp quote is perfect for me right now. all the other ones are great too... you HAVE to make those candle holders and let me know how they turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahah! i love that weather man!!! and the S&S quote...borrowed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.