March 6, 2012

A Bit MIA

This week has been crazy. And it's only Tuesday. Rushing around finishing projects and taking midterms... Oh, and spilling coffee over my laptop and killing it (oh... joy...). Good thing is I didn't loose any of my files since the coffee didn't get dumped on that part of the computer. Bad news... I need a new laptop. Good news... I have THE best grandmother in the world without a doubt and she's recusing me by gifting me with the money to replace it. See? Told ya she was the best. I'm so ready for spring break. May be a bit M.I.A for the week.

10 comments :

  1. wow, poor computer! yay for wonderful grandmothers... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl; hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awful when something goes wrong with your trusty device isn't it!? Whether it be a computer or something more simple like the keyboard, it is still annoying! =)

    Best of luck with all that "craziness," Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing to my Mac - but I have to come up with the money myself! Lameee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry, your MIA is a lot more acceptable than mine... when im MIA, im like bye, see ya next month! hope your week gets better natalie... im so happy your grandma is replacing your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow....about 6 months after I bought my mac I had a coke tip over all the way on my key board....I had it cleaned and have never had problems with they keys.....not fun though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yikes about your computer, but yay for fabulous grandmas with money. :) Hope your week calms down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that IS an amazing Gma!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great grandma! yes, they rock! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.