March 23, 2012

Biblical Femininity's Blueprint

All around me I see women confused as to what God has called them to. Sin has come in and twisted and warped femininity much. Culture bombards and burdens women to act, think, look, and speak a certain way... and it's incredibly pervasive. We'd need only walk into the grocery store and see the glossy magazines sitting in their stands screaming what women are to be. It' no respecter of age either and little girls are being fed this "standard" earlier and earlier now. So the one hope we (I've got some awesome guest posters) have in this upcoming series is that we'll be able to clear away all the junk, all the clutter, and just get a pulse on what God desires from and for us as women.

Posts on Biblical Femininity...
Books...
Website, Sermons/Conference Messages, Articles, etc...

4 comments :

  1. Dear Natalie,

    Thank you so much for sharing so many wonderful resources on the subject.

    I often feel so insecure as a woman. The information you've provided will help me greatly.

    Blessings,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, this post is so wonderful with fantastic resources on biblical womanhood/femininity. I was reading through some of your old posts and I'm so glad I stumbled onto this one. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!! I LOVE that you posted SO many resources!! This is a topic dear to my heart and I love finding new authors who speak about Biblical Femininity!!

    Let Me Be A Woman is one of my faovrite books ever and I LOVE anything by Leslie Ludy. I learned so much from her books. I LOVE reading the articles in the Set-Apart online magazine!! I've been following the magazine for many years and have been blessed by it! I am excited to check some of the other links!!

    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.