February 11, 2012

Weekend Link Love & Rambling (Valentine Edition)



Don't you just love Nat King Cole? I do. Hannah and I have had my swing/jazz playlist on repeat for the past couple of weeks (Steve Tyrell, Nikki Yanofsky, Michael Buble, Louis and Ella, Sinatra... etc.).





Quotes I'm Loving
I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved. -Shana Abe
Blessed is the man who found a woman who loves God more than him, and blessed is the girl who found a man who waits for her and asks her from God. -Unknown
Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other. -Unknown
Maybe that’s what it all comes down to. Love, not as a surge of passion, but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way. And maybe making that choice, again and again, day in and day out, year after year, says more about love than never having a choice to make at all… Love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, the ties that bind us together. -Emily Giffin

3 comments :

  1. Love all of your movie choices save for The Princess Bride. I liked that movie o.k., but it is not my fav. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you do these posts!!! AWESOME! thanks for all this good stuff...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.