February 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time...


A relationship that lasts is one with Christ in the center. Two people putting God first, seeking Him in every way possible, in order to be as good as a spouse as one can be. It's about trusting in one another and trusting in God's plan, that He will build your relationship into one that will last a lifetime. -Unknown
We all love a good love story, don't we? I know I do, but then again, I am a romantic at heart. I've asked some of my favorite bloggers and friends to share their love stories and encouragement here in honor of Valentines day. Be sure to check them out!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE the stores! I really need to post my love story sometime!

    Happy Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.