January 28, 2012

Weekend Link Love and Rambling




Other cool stuff to check out... October Baby, What Little Boys Are Made Of, and while you're at it, the rest of Wildflower Photography! Tangled Inspired Wedding Shoot, How to Get a Valentine, and these adorable Vintage Paper Placemats. 

I got to do a blog interview over at boy loves girl! You can read it here, and be sure to give a little blog love to Lauren. She's super sweet =D

And if you didn't catch these two earlier this week here they are: I Want to Marry a Man... and Marry the Woman...

Quotes I'm Loving...
Love is helping people toward the greatest beauty and the highest value and the deepest satisfaction and the most lasting joy and the biggest reward and the most wonderful friendship and the most overwhelming worship-love is helping people toward God. -John Piper
My strength is as the strength of ten, because my heart is pure. -Lord Tennyson
… and she loved a boy very, very much-- even more than she loved herself. -Shel Silverstein
I hold an old-fashioned notion that a happy marriage is the crown of a woman’s life. -Beatrix Potter
I don’t suppose I really know you very well - but I know you smell like the delicious damp grass that grows near old walls and that your hands are beautiful opening out of your sleeves and that the back of your head is a mossy sheltered cave when there is trouble in the wind and that my cheek just fits the depression in your shoulder. -Zelda Fitzgerald, in a letter to F. Scott Fitzgerald

6 comments :

  1. i have to try those zucchini rolls! also, i love zelda fitzgerald :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing in the Minefields was our first dance at our wedding! we had a little cajun/classic rock /jazz twist to it though because Kendall's brother was playing with his band live! :) LOVE that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...the Tangled photo shoot is too cute! I love all the flowers in her hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely lyrics on the music video you posted. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dancing In The Mine Fields. I love the piper quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Cinnamon Sugar Cake with Cinnamon Sugar Buttercream and Grilled Zucchini Rolls sound tasty!!! And i'd like to date one of the boys in the video "how to get a Valentine" HAHA :D

    By the way, I just sent you the the rules of my "guest's playlist" to your e-mail. Please check it out. It's quite simple. Thank you so much for accepting the invitation! :)

    xoxo Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.